Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vegas Vacation

This past weekend Chad and I got to visit my Brother and Amy in Vegas.  We visited the Grand Canyon our first day out there. It took us a little over two hours to get there.  If you ever get the chance to do this it is well worth it! Very amzing experience!







 Nick and Amy just got a new house so we were their first guest to break their new pool in!

 Chad and I wanted to carve some pumpkins for a house warming gift!

 This is the view from their balcony off of  their bedroom, If I lived there I would never want to work!

 We did the the jump off of the Stratosphere! 850 feet up going 45 mile per hour!! This was Amy's idea and she was freaking out. We all did it! Nick first, then Amy, me then Chad.
 Our last night out there we stayed at Hooters and went to the Purple Reign band (Prince look alike) It was so good it was crazy how much he sounded and looked like Prince! I think we had a little too much fun b/c I am still sleepy!
The girls stayed home with Grandma Linda for 2 nights and Grandma Sharon for 1night. Kendal got sad and Cora was a girl gone wild:) We had fun but it was good to get home back to our babies!

3 comments:

Libba said...

Those pictures of you two at the Grand Canyon are priceless! I love seeing photos of couples who can goof off together :) The Grand Canyon is definitely on my list of places in the United States to visit. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Ms. Melody said...

Great photos! Looks like you both had a blast!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I love the Grand Canyon! Looks like you had lots of fun!!