Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rock Star

The girls got to go to the ISU vs UNI game this past weekend. Uncle Nick gave them Little Clone passes. The weather was kind of cold and rainy so we only stayed for the 1st half but the girls had an awesome time with family and friends.
 We suprised Grandma Linda today! She turned 60 on Thursday so we all came home to celebrate!
This is not wax! Last weekend Bret Michaels came to the Clay County Fair, re*be ( clinic where I work) sponsored him so we got back stage passes! I did not know this until we got there, not something I had on my bucket list but pretty cool I got the oppurtunity! He signed two cowboy hats for the girls. He was really nice, a lot smaller in person:) Kendal really feels like a rock star in her hat! Some day she will really appreciate it.




These shirts we are selling from our Rally for the Cure Golf Tourney for $10 if your interested let me know.


Wagon ride on a sunny fall day

5 comments:

~Juli said...

You are a rock star!! I think Brett Michaels has more makeup on than you!! The girls look so cute in thier hats. :)

Libba said...

I like that you had to clarify that he wasn't wax, because he totally looks fake. And I love those t-shirts the girls have!

Katie said...

He came to a town nearby and my friend got on his bus! How cool you got hats autographed for your girls...even though it will take them awhile to know who he really is! Great pictures!

MoCos said...

I am with Juli I think Bret Michaels does have more make-up on then you, seriously what is wrong with his face? and the little girl shirts are so funny! Nice Job!

KelseyB said...

Officially jealous of the Bret Michaels meeting. Good for you! PS...love the girls shirts. Fabulous!