Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

This was the first year we put up our 12 foot christmas tree! I love it!! I had to decorate the top half then Chad put it on so it worked out pretty well. Kendal was being festive with the moos antlers. Cora loves to be pushed by her sister in her swing, it keeps them both happy therefore momma is happy:) Kendal had a play date with one of Best friends this weekend, Addison and Juli came over Saturday for a all girls play date! We are pretty lucky to be able to do that:)

4 comments:

~Juli said...

We had a great time on Saturday! The girls are starting to play really well together!! Reminds me of 2 little girls I used to know :) I wish everyone could see your tree in person, it's so beautiful!!

~Amy~ said...

Your tree is gorgeous!! I would love to have the room and ceilings for one that big!! Cora is growing and changing fast. Love the chubs!! Kendal looks older as well!! Take care and have a great holiday season!!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Love the tree. It looks great in pictures. Maybe I will get to see it in person?

MoCos said...

That tree is the shiznit...I wish I could see it in person!! Plus I need to see that baby..I might have to make a stop on my way home or back to school!!