Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cora is 2 months old

Kendal got her 1st christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa I am not sure where the time and sleepless nights h;ave gone but Cora is 2 months old. She is growing soo much she is a little chunky bunz:) She has rolls everywere and no neck so it makes it hard to keep her clean, we never had that with Kendal. Kendal is talking in sentences now and is growing up so fast. She loves to shake her booty, I need to get it on tape! Cora is giving me 6 hours of sleep now so I can't complain, I went back to work just a few days a week a couple of weeks ago. Grandma and Grandpa came up to visit and Grandma is going to baby sit for a few days:)

No comments: