Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Boji Babes

This past weekend was Pioneer Days in Milford. There was a kiddie parade on Friday night that the girls participated in. They were the  Boji Babe and drove the Barbie Car.



Addison and Colton followed the girls in the parade.

 The girls got 2nd place and got a ribbon that Kendal was pretty proud of!
 The next day was the big parade that we went and watched.  The girls got two big bags full of candy!

 Then on Sunday we headed to the Beach to hang out.  The girls have turned into little fish and love to swim!

Prego Mamma pulling her girls around

 Today I had the day off so the girls and I headed to the Spencer pool! To our surprise Addison and Colton were there with their Grandma so the girls had a blast!! It was the perfect day!! As you can see my girls like to be over the water shooters....it was pretty funny!

My swimming beauties! WE had a great day, a great weekend soaking up the sun and enjoying the summer! Not ready for it to end!!

4 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer. You're girls are getting so big... And so CUTE! And I'm loving your pregnant belly. You are GLOWING!

~Amy~ said...

So adorable! I can't get over how big the girls are getting!!
You love AH-MAZING!! Preggers looks great on you!! :)

MoCos said...

I want to spend time with Cora and Kendal, because they have the most fun. Riding horses, beaching it, pooling it.. I totally need to be included!

Meghann Whitmer said...

What fun! Makes me think of all the Children's Day Parades we rocked in!!!