Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Emily's Reception

This was our attempt at a Family pic at the wedding.  We had a good time and the girls loved the dance floor! It was great to see alot of people we have not seen in awhile and it was even more exciting to be there for Emily and Cory's exciting news of baby #2 on the way!! We knew that Kendal would love the dance floor but had no idea how much Cora would love it too:)This is how wore out Cora was:) She didn't move while I put her in her PJ's. She was spent, good thing we don't shake oru booty every weeekend:)
I think the Niemeier's are going to go private so if you want to continue watching our blog give me your e-mail so you can follow our crazy busy lives:)

16 comments:

~Amy~ said...

Too cute! What little booty shakers!! I still haven't turned private, I am back and forth..... our email is tadeeds@yahoo.com!

The Clausens said...

Love seeing pics of your family!
My email is ....katieclausen27@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Cora was absolutely shot! WOW!!! I need more of those kind of moments with Kellen so I can get him to take naps!!! :) Please include us - jstill@schallertel.net

Abby said...

Your girls have gotten so big. We would love to continue to read your blog. thewallecks@milfordcable.net

Famous Amys said...

Ha! Love that picture of Cora. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Please let me keep reading about you and your lovely family - brookeamys@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

keep me on!
dillondesigns@hotmail.com

MoCos said...

Good seeing you guys again this weekend.. lord knows the kajewski's are sticking around home this weekend that's for sure..

MoCos said...

I forgot our addresses... Matt looks too!

maureen_cosgrove@hotmail.com

mattkajewski@gmail.com

elizabeth said...

it was so much fun seeing you guys. next time we get together we will have to obviously do it in a setting where there are not 200 people around! i wish we would have had more time to talk & catch up. please add us too - i cant go with out my niemeier fix!

The Taylors said...

I love keeping up with your family. My email is brookejtaylor@hotmail.com

forristals said...

Adorable girls!! They are growing so fast! Love keeping up with everyone-

forristal4@hotmail.com

Jen

Katie said...

Super cute girlies! Can't wait to have my own in 7 weeks! Please add me to your list! eckler@dishmail.net Thanks!

KelseyB said...

Glad everyone had fun! Goodness....Miss Cora must have been tired.

Keep me in the loop!
skbumsted@mchsi.com

Ms. Melody said...

count me in! I couldn't not see your beautiful family!
melandk9@yahoo.com

L$ said...

enjoy hearing what's new w/ you guys, looks like a fun dance session!

leighton.smith@gmail.com

Wendy and Brad said...

I love watching your precious girls grow! Add us please!
wendybradweber@yahoo.com