Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A day full of LOVE and SNOW..again:)

Kendal had her first Date night with her Daddy on Saturday! They went to a musical in town. Kendal was being a complete goofball making funny faces so we had some good laughs taking pics before their big night out on the town.  She was pretty sleepy b/c Friday night they spent the night with Joy, Chad's secretary.
The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree:) I am constantly cleaning and I think Cora has beein observing this b/c she has discovered a new enjoyment of helping her mamma keep everything clean.  I promise I am not forcing this labor on her:) She cracks me up! She is on busy girl so we are just puting it to good use:)
Oh you work it girl! Happy Valentines's Day!

4 comments:

~Amy~ said...

LOVE the last picture!! I say heck way to go Cora and wanting to help, the younger the better.... I have to threaten to take away things to get my two to help!! I sure wish we would get some of your snow here..... it is bare here compared to what it should be living in the mountains!!

elizabeth said...

ava is the same way! always wanting to help clean. i LOVE the help. sometimes she takes toys away from kye and says he cant play with them because he will make a mess! cant wait to see you guys this weekend-

The Clausens said...

The girls are so cute!! Cora cracks me up:-) I'm like Amy, I have to threaten lives before anyone is helping me around here, so way to go Cora. You can send her my way any time. Hope to see you guys soon!

Jess said...

That last picture is a great one!! :) What is it about cleaning? It's time well spent when the kids are occupied while we are too, though!! :)