Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Princess and the Frog

We took Kendal to her very 1st movie this weekend, The Princess and the Frog. We brought cousins Emma and Dylan while Aunt Kimmie wathced Cora. Kendal did awesome the only little set back we had was she had a little accident and went potty in her tights a little so we had to go to JC Pennys after the movie to get new tights. She was soo cute we got into the bathroom and she was soo sad and said "but I don't want to miss the movie" The movie was super cute! Kendal is a movie junkie so she had no problems sitting through it. Thanks Addison n Juli for the dress:) The dress is one of Addison's christmas dresses we borrowed and Kendal wanted to wear it to the movie. Cora just looked too cute I had to take a pic:) The girls are feeling much better now! Thank goodness. They were playing together this am and I went in to check on them b/c they were quiet and this is what I found. Can you say braces are in our future:)

3 comments:

Libba said...

Oh dear! Cora all bundled up couldn't be cuter!

Meghann Whitmer said...

I couldn't agree more with Libba. How cute that Kendal did not want to miss the movie! It must be good. Perhaps I will attempt to take Lilly this weekend.

MoCos said...

I understand not wanting to leave the movie, I always try to sit on the aisle for the same reason.. Well Christmas will be so much fun this year with two little ones!! I can't wait to see all the pics!!