Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

We have a tooth spotting!

Not the best photo of Cora but it was the best I could do to get a shot of her two new teeth that popped out earl this week!! She did really good with it too. Still sleeping through the night and she is officially off her mamma! No bottles or boob, walking with teeth, my baby is growing up. We are getting ready to celebrate Cora's big day so we had to put on her Big Sister's 1 year old crown to see how it fit. We have had the best weather all week long. I guess it makes up for the summer we had. We have tried to spend every night outside. We took the girls out golfing I think for the last time this season. They had soo much fun. We couldn't have asked for a better night. Cora trying to keep up with Big sister.

7 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Oh my goodness, Billi - Cora is getting SO BIG! Has it really almost been a year? Why do they have to grow up so fast?

~Amy~ said...

Love the last picture of the girls!! I can't belive that she is almost one as well! Enjoy!! I miss that age as my 7 yr old is sassy and stubborn!

Jess said...

Cora's birthday is coming right up! Watching your pictures and blogs, the time has gone so fast and I am sure you think the same, too! Looks like Josh and I need to be more brave and get Kellen out on the golf course!

Jess said...

Cora's birthday is coming right up! Watching your pictures and blogs, the time has gone so fast and I am sure you think the same, too! Looks like Josh and I need to be more brave and get Kellen out on the golf course!

elizabeth said...

whoa already a year! time is going way to fast!!! I cant believe she is just getting her 1st tooth! congrats Cora =)

The Thorson Throwdown said...

What a big girl, that's a lot of milestones! You gotta love golfing with kids, though I think that they are the only ones who actually get any shots in!

~Juli said...

Horay for some teeth Cora!! Finally the walking baby has teeth :)