Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Little Pumpkins

It was a really nice night so we went to a pumpkin patch just north of us about 15 minutes. The girls had a great time picking out the perfect pumpkins. Fall is deffinately here the weather is getting alot cooler and believe it or not Kendal has worn pants the past few days!! I am sure once we get in her pants Cora will only wear dresses:)

2 comments:

~Juli said...

I love what your camera can do! Cute pictures, I love the last 2 of each girl...framers!

MoCos said...

Pumpkin patch looks awesome!! I want to go. Kendall is going to dig the pants.. but I am sure cora will want the exact oppossite, that is the way it goes!