Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My sick girls...

It has been a long week and half...Last saturday night Kendal got sick. She started with just a cold, then the flu then it ended with bilateral ear infections. Her left ear drum ruptured in the middle of the night Thursday night..no fun for anyone. Cora was an absolute dream while Kendal was sick she slept through the night and let us love Kendal up. But this last Friday night Kendal got better and Cora got sick. She is soo plugged up I feel so bad for her. We took her to the Dr. yesterday and he said it was just a cold. She weighed 13 lb 11 oz. and was 24.75 inches long. not as big as she appears:) We are praying Cora starts to feel better she has had a few rough days. Daddy is leaving us tomorrow until Saturday for some cont. ed up in the cities.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

we are all sick too! so I am spending my last week home sick myself with my sick babies! what a bummer! hope you guys start feeling better soon!!!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Poor baby girls and what a toll on mommy and daddy. Hope you girlies get well soon. We are now all healthy at our house and hope it stays that way!

MoCos said...

Sick is no fun..I hope the girls are feeling better.. I don't know how you parents do it..