Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

30 wonderful years:)

Well it is official my 20's are over! I had the best week ever! It started last Friday when we celebrated Kendal's 2nd Birthday, then I got suprised on Saturday with a day at the Spa with Juli and Meghann! It was wonderful, I have never been rubbed that much. Then if that wasn't enough we all went to dinner and met my brother and stayed at a hotel. My first night away from my baby Cora!! We had a great time. Then as if Chad didn't suprise me enough he gave me a beautiful blue topaz ringer! It was an amazing time! I very very lucky to have a great husband and wonderful friends that pulled it off:) Then more b-day celebration on Thursday night, Meghann and Lilly came up and we met Juli, Travis and Addison for supper.... babies in a bar:) Then on my b-day my girls slept in until 8:30!! It was winter games up here so Damon Dotson plaid in a 100 yard tent on West Okoboji. It was a blast, too much fun, I was hurting Saturday. The weekend has been good over all but poor Kendal got really sick through the night with a fever and cough and today she puked for the 1st time. poor thing, I just pray Cora doesn't get sick. Thanks to all who made my week sooo special. I couldn't ask for a better life! 2 healthy happy baby girls and wonderful loving husband!

3 comments:

MoCos said...

Hope you had a good birthday!! 30 is the new 20!!

elizabeth said...

Happy birthday billi! maureen is right...30 is the new 20 =)

jchelstrom said...

What a fun birthday- I will have to remember spa day for my big 3-0...and jewelry from your hubbie too, very nice Chad!