Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One week left!!

These are some pictures we had taken last week. We only have one week left I am 38 weeks pregnant. I think Kendal is figuring out it is getting close, she had to sleep in her crib last night.... we will see what happens tonight. I have been feeling good getting uncomfortable especially my back.. good thing I know a chiropractor:)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

omigosh, you're just radiant. beautiful photos. I love the "heart hands" on the belly.

elizabeth said...

i love those picts!!!

MoCos said...

yeah baby nemo...almost there!!

~Amy~ said...

These pictures are great! I too love the heart one and you look fabulous. What a great way to preserve your pregnancy!! No stretch marks either!!! NOT FAIR!! Take care and your little peanut will be here soon!! Can't wait to see picts of her/him!!

Libba said...

I am so very excited for your family! You're seriously the hottest pregnant lady I've ever seen (besides my sister, of course :-)

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I think that I am the first one to comment on your baby's birthday! 2:15am-that's what working night's gets you! Hope everything goes well today-we are thinking of you!