Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Girl!

It is official Kendal is sleeping in a big girl bed as of Sunday night! She did it no problems. Mom didn't sleep the best but she did great and at 7:15 she just said mommy and waited for me to come into her room... she looks soo tiny in the bed:) We spent the day shopping with Grandma Sharon today it was like christmas for Kendal she got all kinds of things for her new room! Less then one months to go now.. getting excited!!

7 comments:

MoCos said...

The room looks nice!! Those stripes look good.. well this last couple of weeks will go fast.. We are all excited to meet the new baby!!

~Amy~ said...

What a big girl!! Is she excited to be in a big girl bed?? After Treyton was born, Maddie would climb in the crib and say it was her bed and Treyton could have her big girl bed!! I can't wait for the arrival of #2 and you look gorgeous!!

Famous Amys said...

LOVE the pictures! You are glowing, Billi. Gorgeous.

Meghann Whitmer said...

I really like the stripes. Will you come do Lilly's big girl room. I cannot believe she stayed in her big bed. I would be afraid Lilly would come into our room or better yet go downstairs and put in a sing along DVD because it seems that is all she wants to do these days. Cannot wait to come see her room, the basement and BABY!!

deborahellen said...

Looking good. Hang in there. I was a little concerned when Meghann said Kendal was going into a big bed. Looks like it will all work out.

Meghann Whitmer said...

OMG. My mom is a nut.

~Juli said...

What a big girl! Wait until you open your eyes some morning and Kendal is looking right back at you! Addison did that to me and scared the begeebee's out of me!! I'm so excited to meet the baby!