Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Today was Chad's 2nd Father's Day but last year he was in Canada so really it was his 1st with Kendal. We had a good day, we golfed. and played outside. We have been really busy we are working on finishing our basement in our spare time betweeing meetings for volunteer projects. Chad and I need to learn to say no but we try and do whatever we can to help the community. I have been feeling good growing alot I need to take of photo:) Kendal is saying more and more words every day the other day she told us "owy knee" b/c she fell. We have been to Arnolds park a few times and she rides the fish and boat all by herself! My baby is not a baby anymore! Lillian came to visit last week so Kendal got to play with her and Addy two nights in a row!!!

1 comment:

MoCos said...

I love the straw hat picture.. I am dying laughing.. Plus the one of all of the girls.. Too Cute!!