Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Nemo 2

Baby Nemo 2 had some 4D pictures taken today! We got a new US machine at the hospital so we got to practice on me:) It was pretty cool I think the baby looks alot like daddy again well the nose anyway. I am 23 weeks pregnant and the baby weighs 1 lb 5 oz. Every thing looked good and we don't know the sex. Tracy knows but we are keeping it a suprise!!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

those are such good picts!!! I am going to guess a baby boy =)

Famous Amys said...

Great pictures! I hope you are feeling well. I give you props for not finding out the sex... we were not as patient.
We hope to get back to the farm this fall. I want to come back for James & Emily's wedding, but don't know if that will happen.
Can you believe the pictures of Iowa City & Coralville? The Wig & Pen is completely under water. So tragic.
Take care - Brooke