Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring is in the Air!

My girls are growing up!!
The girls had their spring concert at school on Thursday! It was a patriotic theme and they did amazing! I always enjoy their concerts Mrs Anderson their music teacher does such a great job. 











our little hill Billy


our photo stop outside of the Iowa State capitol
Add caption
Maura after her solo performance
The tough boys in the batting cage!
Getting ready for Dance recital!
I wish I could keep him this little!
Add caption

Kendal and Madeline looking so fine!
I had Friday off so I spent my lunch hour with my kids at school! I had lunch with Cora and picked up Rogan and we went out for recess. Then he had some lunch with his sister Kendal. We got out of school early to head to Des Moines to visit the Ortners to watch Maura dance and Cale play baseball.
















It was sibling day today so in honor of our wonderful siblings I had to post this pic.
We had a great weekend with our family in Des Moines. 

Cora's 1st grade class
We are so excited that the weather is getting better! Tonight we played some ball in the yard! Soon we will be starting tball and softbal practice. Dance is coming to an end and soon we will be out on the golf course!!

No comments: