Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2016

Another celebreation

I celebrated my Birthday last week..I told Rogan he could start having my birthdays because I didn't want to get any older! So we went to the YMCA to swim:) It was a good relaxing day. Any birthday that falls on a Saturday is a good one.

My little shark

This Picture was taken for Daddy! Since he is a BVU Beaver.  We took this while watching Norreen play ball

Rogan ready for bed....Not
This Picture was on my actual birthday. We went for a little walk in Lake Park to look at some fish from the bridge. It was a little chilli but was really cool to see all of the fish!

 We had the Radiology Christmas party on my birthday so I got to celebrate with all of these ladies. We had a good time bowling and catching up!
These two were quiet and I found them like this

These 3 complete Chad and I...yes they may stress us out at times but at the end of the day we are very blessed to call them ours! We started up with Y ball this week and I am coaching both girls so for the next 6 Saturdays we will be spending it at the Y. They are very excited! Rogan had some funny comments this week.. He scratched a little boy at Day care and he told me "I told him to cover his face and not show Colleen because then I will get into trouble." but then he was busted and completely honest that he did it and it said it made his "heart crack" The girls celebrated their 100th day of school this week!
Cora at 100 years old!!


No comments: