Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Its starting to look alot like Christmas!

The Elf on the Shelf is out and watching:) Cora was kind of like really he can tell on me, Kendal is soo excited. I think Cora has been warned a few times he is watching but it doesn't really seem to bother her.


Their first Christmas photo!


Mom what are you doing to me!!!

All of our babies snuggled in the basement.

We got our house all ready for Christmas and the girls got all of their outfits out:)

 Rogan is 6 weeks old now and starting to smile:) He is such a good boy the only time he cries is when he is hungry, he does like to grunt alot! I cant believe it has almost been 2 months. This past Saturday the girls got to go to the school to shop and get gifts and wrap them without me. Then they got to visit with Santa. I was surprised both girls sat on his lap and told him what they waned. Cora was a little unsure but she did not cry. Kendal wants a Barbie and Lalaloopsy dolls.
Rogan could use some diapers since he is good at filling those:)


Our little Libra

The girls with their little tree in their room, They decorated all by themselves

We got our trees up and decorated. One upstairs and on in the basement. I had a lot of help this year:)
On Sunday the girls went to Sioux City to the Orpheum to see the Disney Princess show. We went with Juli and Addison and met Meghann and Lillian. We met at McDonalds for a quick crazy lunch then headed to the show. It was an amazing show. The girls had a great time and I think the mommy's enjoyed it too. It is always good to see  our Best Friends:)
The girls loved the show. Kendal asked if I had a Prince Charming and I told her that it was Daddy and she laughed:) I told her some day she would find her Prince Charming and get married, she started to cry and said no I want to be your kid:) I said thank goodness I don't want you to grow up yet!
Our Little Princesses

Our Girls day out!

Thanks Heaven for Grandmas! Grandma Sharon came up to stay with Rogan while we had our day out because Daddy was deer hunting. Then Mommy had her first day of work yesterday:( It went well though b/c I knew he was home with his Grandma. I just have to go a few more days this week just in the morning so not to bad. He will have his first day of daycare on Thursday! It is nice having my mom around b/c your Mommy's will always take care of you no matter how old you are!! Thanks mom love ya!!

2 comments:

Libba said...

Your trees are amazing, Billi! And I love the photo of the girls in their princess outfits. Rogan just gets cuter and cuter!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

Those are 3 adorable Christmas elves you have!