Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

One Week Old!!

Rogan has been in our lives for one week now! It feels like it has been longer then that, he fits in with the chaos like it is no big deal:) We had to have a little photo shoot tonight. He did pee on the blanket but otherwise it all went well. We had our 1 week check up and he weighed 6lb 9 oz, my boobs are magical!!




Cora pouting during our little photo shoot b.c she wanted to take the pics.

 He has the longest legs and big feet!! I think he is going to be tall!
He already knows that Cora is a wild child!! He looks nervous!


 Kendal loves to hold her brother! she is starting to think she is big stuff now and trys to put him with is head up by her shoulder so she can burp him.
Cora in her spider hat she made at school

 We decorated a pumpkin for the decorating contest at the library. We did the Pout Pout Fish, it is one of our favorite books.
Kendal was the VIP at school this week, this was her poster she made! She worked on her poster all afternoon! So proud of her!


 Cora had her first trip to the Dentist this week. She did really good and had no cavities so we were excited! I am not going to lie I was a little nervous b/c I always have cavities and she doesn't like to brush her teeth

Cora is helping mommy, she is putting lotion on her brother's head. The girls have been such good helpers and love their brother soo much.

5 comments:

~Juli said...

When I first saw that foot picture, I thought it was Cora's foot! I agree, I think Rogan will be tall! Great pictures, I can't wait to see him again!

MoCos said...

Meghann said his feet and hands were huge, and you are right! you might have a nick on your hands! can't wait to meet baby rogan!

Libba said...

Rogan looks so alert, Billi! But I guess he's got to be on high-alert with his wild sisters around :) I loved looking at all of these pictures!

KelseyB said...

Big man, like Uncle Nick! Better bust out some red and gold for that kid! Hope you are feeling fabluous, and glad that the girls are good helpers.

Meghann Whitmer said...

OMG he has changed so much in a week. I think he is looking more like Kendal! I also always knew you had magical boobs!!