Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Road Trip to Meet My Bloggers:)

The girls and I took a road trip to meet Brooke and Libba in Storm Lake! This was the first time I got to meet Taylor and Luke in person. I have to say in person b/c I feel  like I have know them since they were born since we have the the wonderful world of blogging:) We had a great day to meet and the girls had a great time!
 It was a good thing the ground was made of rubber b/c little miss Cora had a tumble after spinning round and round on a chair. It was one of those moments that you had to be there to really appreciate the fall:) She bounced right back!
Cooling off at the Beach

Playing with our new friend Taylor

 It was soo good to see these fine Young ladies:) It has been at least 2 years since I have seen Libba and Brooke and  I could not even remember, maybe the Sports Column or Field house shaking our booty back in 1999:) God that sounds so long ago! Even though it had been that long it seemed like we just saw each other yesterday! We had a great time and it was worth the trip!
Note Kendal with the Senior picture pose or sports pose, all she needs is a soccer ball:)

4 comments:

Ms. Melody said...

FUN! I wish I was there for the reunion! You ladies are just beautiful! Miss you my friend, and someday I, too, will get to meet your little ones! xo

Meghann Whitmer said...

OMG the Young girl memories...fieldhouse...Iowa City or Bust...really cold FB games...Brooke's lip..me falling.....

Libba said...

It was such a good time seeing you and your girls, too! You are having so much fun with them and I will always have a mental picture of Cora spinning like a top in that chair.

Famous Amys said...

Oh Billi! It was so wonderful to see you! And to be able to meet your precious girls... They are so fun! Just like their Mama!

And, I'm sorry, but when we got together with the other bloggers the next night and were talking about when we saw you, I tried to tell them about sweet Cora riding the rodeo chair and spinning faster and faster and faster and faster and then she flew off. And how you and I just sat there and kept going, Whoa, Cora! Whoa, Cora! WHOA! CORA! Good thing she's a tough little cookie and wanted to jump right back on after her tumble, or else I'd feel bad about laughing at your daughter flying off the playground equipment.

And YOU, my friend, are the hottest pregnant Mama I've ever seen! Work it!