Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend In Des Moines

We went to Des Moines this past weekend to visit Brenda, Chuck, Maura and Cale but before I get into our weekend adventure I need to update you on the latest and greatest of the girls. So Lately..the girls have been into wearing each others clothes. This is just one photo of them swaping PJ'. So it makes for interesting morning on wardrobe selection. Kendal has so many clothes and it has been a battle to get her dressed in teh AM. She stands in her closet and debates on what to wear and always ends up wanting a Hanna Montana t-shirt I bough on clearance after christms:)
Cora is still a little crazy but getting a little better. She has been wearing big girl panties with no accidents for almost 2 weeks now!! Perfect..give us a little break from diapers until October:)

Kendal the future Sonographer in her mom's scrub top.

Cora is ready for summer, she could live in the water!

Yes we let her out of the house like this..we choose our battles and her wordrobe is not one of them!

Cora really did wear a dress by choice!!
Cale got out his Micky Mouse costume for the girls!

We went to Des Moines this weekend to watch Maura dance and Cale play baseball and go to the zoo. We had great weather and a great time! Maura and Cale did awesome.


 We had great weather for the zoo. Kendal was soo excited for the giraffes and Cora wanted to see an elephant. We had one really happy girl so we had to tell Cora they were sleeping..


Kendal our animal lover on Cotton the Camel



Cora trying to walk down the slide.


3 comments:

Libba said...

I had no idea that Des Moines had a zoo?! I love your girls' fashion sense. It's always so funny to me to watch my niece freak out about her wardrobe. I begged my mama to pick out my school clothes for me up until junior high. And now I wear scrubs five days a week so I don't have to worry about it! Ha!

MoCos said...

Holy Little Billi.. I always though Cora looked like a Clausen, but she is starting to look more and more like you, and like a big girl.. Love their style.. Matt and I like to wear each other's clothes, probably creepy now that I think about it.. jk

anominous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.