Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Finally the sun cam out this weekend so I had to bring my little flowers outside! We went to Spencer today to celebrate Chloe's 1st Birthday and Emma's 11th B-day. The girls once again got colds this past week so it was nice to get out of the house today. Cora has been in big girl panties for one week now! she is doing pretty good, she still is scared to poop on the potty but hopefully that will come.


Kendal playing with Emma's giant doll house, she was in heaven!

Cora playing with Chloe's paci.




Chloe and Emma with there cakes


The girls with their hats from Grandma Linda.

This is Mommy's new toy!! I finally picked out my clubs that Chad gave me for Christmas. Now I am ready to get out and golf!  A little nervous b/c I better not have any excuses with new clubs.

No comments: