Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hot Summer Days

Kendal and Mackenzie (my golf partner's daughter)
Golfing with their moms on Ladies night!
The past few weeks have been really hot and seems like all of our activites have involved the out doors:) Last weekend was our towns big celebration, Farmer Apprciation Days. We had our float come all the way from Hosltein! Then after the parade they gave kids free rides!Chad even fits in, well he says the cars are getting smaller as the years go by:) Next year we may have to use some butter to get him out!Kendal got to ride in the parade on John's horse Josie that she has grown to fall in love with!
This was everyone who road in the parade with us. Maura, Dylan and Emma
This is Harris Lake Park's future trouble makers and the firemens cruise in.On Tuesday I got to go play golf in Holstein with My mom and sisters in the Rally for the cure golf tourney. What a great time and fun had by all. If you get the chance you gotta do it!

3 comments:

Libba said...

Those "fight like a girl" t-shirts are great! I occasionally see bumper stickers that say "Save the TaTas" that I find hilarious! I can't believe how long Kendal's hair is getting!

leynahanson. said...

you stole my golf partner =) haha. i golfed with your mom last summer for the tourney. so fun!

Meghann Whitmer said...

I am crackin up that Chad rode in the train...too funny!