Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Every Day is Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day weekend.  We spent Mother's Day in Holstein and got to be with both of our moms:) Saturday Kendal got to go to Addison's 4th Birthday Party at the YMCA. She had a blast, her favorite part was dancing. She does have some interesting moves...not really sure where she get them but she can really shake her hips:) Cora is starting to say some words and a little less grunting and screaming:) I have been blessed with two very precious little girls that I can not imagine my life without! There are days where I ask God to grant me patience to deal with my blessings:) I am soo thankful for my blessings!

1 comment:

Libba said...

What an adorable picture of you with your girls! I'm glad you had such a wonderful mother's day, Billi!