Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

3 for Kendal 1 for Cora






I turned 31 over the weekend and Kendal brought it to my attention that it was 3 for Kendal and 1 for Cora. I thought that was pretty clever of her. We enjoyed a great weekend at home with the girls. Our started the day off with Kendal and I making cupcakes for Breakfast:) then I met Juli for a pedicure!! It was wonderful. Our Daycare provider Colleen gave me a B-day present by coming over to watch the girls for the night so we could go out! It was wonderful they jumped out of our arms to be with her, so that makes it pretty easy to leave and have a good time. We had mexican and went indoor golfing. I can deffinately say I have never been golfing on my birthday and it has never rained before on my birthday what a strange winter These are a few pics of last week when we were able to get out of the house and enjoy the snow. A much needed thing to do especially for the dog:)This is Cora enjoying the beaters after we made our cupcakes on my B-day:)This is the story of our lives lateley Cora wrestling her big sister! She deffinately has a littl of her daddy in her! She is part monky as well, she climbs everthing and loves to destroy everything! She is our little monster:) But one cute monster that I love!
We met Chad sisters and mom for lunch on Sunday to celebrate our Birthdays, Kim turned 40 on Thursday. She is pregnant too! The weather was good for us on Sunday thank goodness but that is a different story today...I about got stranded in Spirit Lake today but Chad drove over and got me.. probably not the smartest thing to do in the world but I have never been soo happy to be at home with my family!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Your girls look like they just have a blast together. Cora cracks me up, giving Kendal a run for her money! :) That is so cool that your evening babysitter was your daycare gal - what a great present from her!!!

Ms. Melody said...

Yep, second child is the monster...and much tougher. :) Your girls are so stinkin' cute!
Hope you had a great birthday!

Libba said...

So happy you had a great birthday! I really can't imagine what it's like living in Iowa this winter with all that snow!

Famous Amys said...

Happy belated birthday, Billi! Looks like everything's good at the Niermeier house... LOVE the picture of your girls wrestling. Take care!

The Clausens said...

We're so glad you had a great birthday! I'm gonna have to agree with Melody saying that the 2nd child is a monster...our Cayden is too:-) The girls are too cute, and getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully sooner than later! Luv ya!

MoCos said...

Congrats on the birthday! I love that pic of cora with the mixers.. she has the funniest faces! Hope all is well with the nemo's!!