Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just me and the girls! and Ruger:)

Really mom, your letting her push me around in this! Rain, Rain go away, little Cora watched the rain come down Can we play in our Kitchen without dumping every single thing out mmmmm uh no mom! No rain so out for a bike ride we go, For being little girls they were sure a work out to pull! I have had the past few days off with the girls. It has been fun but I think at work I get more rest:) These two are buuuusssy. They are starting to play with each other more. This is good and bad b/c fighting has started... really Cora is only 9 months old but she holds her own pretty darn good. Kendal called her a bully today. It was a kind of cloudy rainy day so we stayed inside most of the time as you can see Kendal resorted to pushing her sister around in a doll stroller. Back to reality I go tomorrow. I think I could get used to this!

4 comments:

~Juli said...

What a fun few days! I don't doubt that Cora Belle can hold her own. Kendal better watch it :)

Jess said...

It is very tiring staying at home when you are used to working during the day! But...you get to witness to much more than just at night and the weekends! Glad you were able to enjoy a few days off with the girls, even if it was rainy!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Next thing you know Kendal and Cora will be painting each other with finger nail polish!! Yikes!

Libba said...

The commentary made me smile!