Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Computer Withdrawl!!

I know I have not been updating lately. Our computer at home took a digger on us. So I have been bugging Chad that I am getting the shakes not having a computer, especially to update my blog and download all of my pictures. Have no fear, I have still been documenting the girls by taking many pictures. Cora still has no teeth but is sitting up all alone and scooting across the floor backwards as her Big Sis Kendal cheers her on and talks to her like a dog to come fetch the toys. Super cute. They continue to amaze us with all of their milestones. Kendal is growing up so much, she is 2 going on 10. Her clothes are still an issue, I am in big trouble with this girl. We only can do dresses or skirts, however I did get some short on her today(and of course it was only 60 degrees out) As soon as we get our new computer I will update with some pictures!

3 comments:

~Amy~ said...

Bummer on the computer :( I would be lost if mine ever decides to fizzle out on me. Love the fact that Miss Kendal is a dress feen. Maddie still is at age 7 and I am hoping she sticks with it!! Can't wait to see some new pics of the girls!!

Libba said...

I would freak out if I couldn't download photos! I hope you have a large memory card! Ha!

Ms. Melody said...

The dress obsession humors me....Aspen is the same way! Now that she is in school and has HE (yeah, we know it as PE) she only has three days available for dresses. All I know is that this "craze" has proven to be excellent collateral as we use this often as punishment - "if you don't clean your room, you will lose dresses for 3 days!". Works every time! :-) Can't wait to see some pics!!