Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

4 weeks old on election day!

Cora is 4 weeks old today, what a historical day for her! Who will be the next president! Big sis had to love her up this morning. Cora loves the sound of her voice. Cora is growing like a weed, she is eating alot! I am hoping I can keep up with her Chad gave her a bottle yesterday and she almost took 5 ounces already! Get out and vote:)

5 comments:

Meghann Whitmer said...

Happy election day girlies! It will not be long before your generation will be able to help change the world!!! Looking cute can't wait to see you again this weekend to play and give lots of hugs!! Way to go Miss Cora on your eating. Make your mom work hard to keep up with you:)

Famous Amys said...

What a cute pair of girls you got, Billi! I'm glad to hear that you all survived the first month.

Will I be seeing you over Thanksgiving? I hope so!

Libba said...

Will you be coming to the blogger party at Meghann's Friday after Thanksgiving?! I want to see your cute chilluns! (and you, too, of course!)

~Amy~ said...

I love the first picture where Kendal is looking so lovingly at her baby sister!! Their Halloween costumes were adorable!! I can't wait to see them in person... hopefully over Thanksgiving!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

She is a little Obama mama! Adorable baby girls!