Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 weeks old!

Kendal is still being a great big sister and showing off more then ever! She is really getting a vocabulary and loves watching Dancing with the stars! She is all girl! Cora discovered the pacifier this weekend. we may have a thumb sucker and a soothie sucker:) Kendal of course had to try out the soothie and bouncy seat. Cora's cord fell off last Thursday so she had her 1st bath and loved it no crying! I had my first outing alone with the girls today I brought Kendal to the Dr. for her cold and Cora came along. All went great I even was brave and went to Wal Mart.. crazy but it went good:)

4 comments:

~Amy~ said...

Way to go mom!!! You are brave to take the girls to Wal-Mart!! Cora is beautiful and the kids and I loved the picture of Kendal in the bouncy seat with the soothie!! She was just testing things out for her sister!! Take care and we love seeing the updates of your princesses!! Oh, are you going to be home over Thanksgiving at all?? We are going to be home that whole week!

~Juli said...

That first picture of Kendal in the bouncy seat is hilarious! That girl cracks me up. And sweet little Cora, it's been over a week since I've squeezed those cheeks and I'm having withdrawal!!

~Juli said...

By the way, if the soothie thing sticks, there are some baby fish in west lake that love them :)

MoCos said...

I wanna meet the baby!!! Kendal in the baby seat is hilarious..I hope Lillian handles this baby transition as well as Kendal has..