Cora Michelle

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kendal Jo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rogan Lee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miss Independent

Kendal eating cereal with milk out of a bowl for the 1st time! Kendal is into puting on pants on her own, she has two pair on with no diaper:) Kendal at the Pioneer Day Parade in Milford, Holding on to all of her candy! Kendal and Lilly taking a bath in Grandma Clausen's bathtub! Kendal loves smelling perfume:) Where has time gone! It is almost August. Kendal has been on a biting spree the past week, but I bit her back on Sunday I think it was harder on me then her. She didn't bite once today but she also had to come home early b/c she had a fever. I think it is just teeth b/c she didn't seem too sick. She is really saying alot of words, she likes saying I big girl, hold me, I don't know and of course yelling for Ruger:)

3 comments:

Libba said...

you've got a wild one on your hands! she is too cute staring into her closet, and her expression while smelling the perfume is priceless!

~Juli said...

Kendal is miss independent! We are in for it one day!! Holding onto all of her candy at the parade was priceless :)

~Amy~ said...

Oh my girl, she is gonna keep you two on your toes!! Love the little indepence shining through with her getting dressed picture!!